Join Our Team
TITLE: Marketing Manager
SUPERVISOR: Vice President of Strategic Design
LOCATION: Westlake, TX
The Marketing Manager at Visioneering Studios will lead strategic marketing initiatives to increase Visioneering's visibility and establish its voice in the design-build space. The Marketing Manager plays a crucial role in shaping how Visioneering goes to market with its messages through a multi-channel, integrated end-to-end campaign strategy. This position offers a balance of graphic design, branding and advertising strategy, content marketing, campaign strategy, overseeing tracking and optimization, project management, art direction, and strategic input from ideation through launch.
- Ensure Visioneering Studios and affiliate companies have a distinctive artistic feel in all their graphics, imagery, and language.
- Create, build, and maintain marketing and communications strategies that allow for advanced planning on all major campaign initiatives throughout the year.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Visioneering’s strategic partners to advance the relationship.
- Analyze key demographics and optimizing marketing efforts/processes for tangible results and returns.
- Work with multiple staff at Visioneering’s Santa Ana, Dallas and Nashville Studios and responding to internal requests for promotional materials and design collateral.
- Organize and prioritize Website, Social Media, SEO, and content creation strategies.
- Oversee Visioneering's website strategy to ensure consistency and quality while keeping an eye on what's current in the market.
- Manage Visioneering marketing calendar.
- Work with outsourced vendors/agencies to design, film, create and push out most marketing collateral.
- Manage and execute an effective marketing strategy for Visioneering’s conference initiatives.
- Work with leadership to create and monitor marketing budget and managing expenses to ensure spending remains at or below expectations while achieving objectives.
Fully committed to the Mission, Vision, and Values of Visioneering Studios.
Experience in the areas of marketing, communications, project management, and/or tech/creative arts.
Professional church ministry experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop.
Demonstrated skills in social media management and/or digital marketing.
Demonstrated oral and written communication skills as well as proficiency in written expressions and layout design.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Mac software.
Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines and personality types.
Competent understanding of various philosophies and crafts in communication arts (print, digital, video, online, social media) with a leaning toward the overall creative and artistic direction.
Excellent problem-solving skills and attitude.
An understanding of the creative process and the ability to nurture creativity in others. This should include strong leadership ability to work with creatives and internal staff/department leaders.
Excellent listening skills and the ability to help others express their desires or vision.
To apply, click the Ziprecruiter link below